Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14 Days of Valentines

I'm not sure what it is about Valentine's Day, but I simply love it. And I'm not just saying that because I have a sweet husband ;) There's just something so lovely and happy in all of the pink and red decorations, cards and treats... And the thought that everyone is spreading love all on the same day just seems magical.

However, because I love my husband so much, I decided instead of showing love on one day... why not fourteen? Yes, I spent the last fourteen days giving Valentines to my husband each night-- he's so spoiled. ;)

Here are a few of the Valentines he received:


 Chinese take-out container filled with homemade fortune "cookies". 
Idea via Martha Stewart, found here


A "Sweets for my Sweetie" canister. Obviously, this was one of his favorites. 

 A simple homemade Valentine using an old map. 

 Coupon book with things like "Ice cream date!" and 
"Home-cooked meal of your choice". 
Idea/printable via Mommy by Day, found here

 Handwritten note inside of a cute air mail card... 
Printable via Wonder Forest, found here.

A picture of us turned into a puzzle. 
Simply printed the picture, glued to card stock and cut into puzzle-shaped pieces. 

I hope you had a cheerful, love-filled day and wore lots of pink and red! ♥

1 comment:

Envelopes said...

Fabulous post!!!!!!!!!!

we are appreciate your with post. We wait for next post.
Keep update.....
Thanks for sharing.
Red Envelopes