Thursday, December 22, 2011

Starting fresh with the return of my cat, Ruby!

As you may have noticed, I haven't been the best blogger for quite some time. I've been weighed down with work stress, busy with holiday crafts and events, and rejoicing in the return of my cat, Ruby! You can read all about her here. After 3 months and 7 days, she was safely returned to us and we couldn't be happier or more blessed.

Soon I will be posting her return story (trust me; it is heartwarming!) and starting fresh for the new year. I have many new plans for this blog and my writing, and can't wait to share the excitement with you! Thank you for being my faithful followers and I'm sincerely sorry for my long absence.

Merry Christmas, and I will see you in the new year!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a blessing! Yay! So glad there is a heartwarming story to accompany your return.

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

OMG I can't believe she came back after so long - talk about a Christmas Miracle! You are so lucky :) So glad she's back safe :)

Hope you have a happy holiday season <3
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com