Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just in time for football season

For those of you that don't know, my brothers and I all graduated from Oregon State University. My grandfather also attended the school. My husband is almost finished with his Engineering degree there as well. My aunt and uncle (on Kyle's side) graduated from OSU, too. Oh, and did I mention I have two cousins attending OSU right now?



My most beloved building on campus-- Moreland Hall, home of the English department. 
All of my fondest memories and favorite professors reside here.

Needless to say, we are a family of beaver fans.


So, just in time for football season, I made my brother some pillows for his birthday-- the first pillows I've ever sewn! (Hence, their simplicity). What do you think?


Now the question is, what to do with the leftover fabric? I'm thinking some cute orange and black headbands to wear on game days... Or possibly a lightweight scarf? Hmmm....

Go Beavs! ♥

1 comment:

Mandee said...

even though I am a Duck...those are some cute pillows! Great job sewing!